Breaking Rust Breaking Rust

Wow

Amazingly brilliant! 10 Stars for you my friend, you've earned them!

"The Waxwork" Preview "The Waxwork" Preview

awesome

I love the idea, I hope the full version is done soon.
Been waiting since it came out

Divided by Zero Divided by Zero

Epic

If this doesn't make it to the front page i'm never visiting this site again. Great job :D

Goin Up Goin Up

Grrrr

I pushed reset all in the shop, it says i get all my money back, but he doesn't actually give me my money back?!

Its a good game, but it takes too long to get skulls, and i lost all my skulls, so im a little raged.

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

HELL YEAH!

I've always loved these games, the fluidity of the platforming, it's epic. Im buying this ASAP

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

BOOOOYAH!

Using a combination of butterfree stringshot, charmeleon's dragon rage, and 4 raticates I have finally defeated MOUNT MOON!!!!

I no lifed this to the extreme, save me and add mor elevels, i have 2 partys at lvl 20 :(

Rainbow Field Rainbow Field

Another great song. I've been adding these to my playlists to listen to while I work on my new game project, lol. Definitely great music to listen to, what program do you use? I've been developing games for awhile but have never been able to get into music design. I would be really grateful if you can reply or message me with some information regarding it.

Colours Colours

This was really awesome. It definitely brightened up my day a bit! :)

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Thank you so much :D It's always nice to hear that my music has that effect on people :3